Friday, March 22, 2024

Stitching this week and Family Catch Up

 Hello friends

Even though I'm trying to stitch on projects already underway, I couldn't resist starting this chart by Teresa Kogut last week.  It was given out to members of Teresa's Patreon club as it was a freebie from the Nashville stitching market. 



This week I have also spent a few evenings stitching on the Light of Winter by Brenda Gervais



Last Sunday we enjoyed a family lunch out at one of our favourite local cafes to celebrate my niece Zoe's 23rd birthday and also my brother Marcus, Zoe's Dad, birthday is coming up during Easter. We hadn't seen everyone since Christmas so it was good time catching up.







Next time we catch up will be in a few weeks time for my birthday celebrations, it's an "0" birthday this year!

See you soon x

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your new design , I would have started it to right away.
You stitch some lovely designs .
Oh how nice to have your family all together , lovely Photos.
Enjoy your weekend. Hugs June.

butterfly said...

I just sent you a comment and it flew away, don't know why.
Love your new stitch , I would have started it to.
You stitch some lovely designs.
How lovely for your family all to get together.
Enjoy your weekend hugs June.

Marilyn said...

Very nice projects.
Happy Birthday to all that are having Birthdays.
Marilyn

Alison said...

Lovely post as always. I had to do a double take at your cross stitch as I thought she had a gun in her hand! Ha ha.

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous projects as always Katrina. Looks like you have had a nice family time, great photos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...