Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The Tiny Modernist Mystery Sampler

 For the past few years I've signed up the Tiny Modernist's mystery Christmas Sampler. It starts on the 1st September each year with the first part of the chart being released, then parts 2, 3 and 4 follow through until December.  

It soon becomes a "non mystery" though, as I can never keep up with the parts being released ha ha.

I have totally enjoyed stitching this fun design and the colours used are so bright and cheery.  I made this my focus piece late February and have pretty much only stitched on this during the week, with smaller projects on the weekend.



I think this will make a lovely Christmas cushion so I will take it along to my local sewing shop to match up some backing fabric.

Fabric used was 32 count Prehistoric linen by Fox & Rabbit and the recommended DMC threads.

See you soon x

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is soooooo cute!
Marilyn

Mylene said...

Such a beautiful design and love the bright colours used. Congrats on
finishing the sampler,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...