Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Mistletoe Lane Project Bag

This design, Mistletoe Lane, was a mystery stitch along from the Fat Quarter Shop during Jolly July this year.  Each week the month of July, a piece of the chart was released until the whole design was revealed.  I love being able to participate in these stitch alongs, you just purchase the chart, and then print off when the pdf chart arrives in your inbox, so easy!

I used a piece of grey 32 count Lugana linen from my stash and the recommended DMC threads.



For the finishing, I followed Lisa from Kindred Stitcher's easy project bag tutorial on You Tube which you can watch here. I've made this style of project bag several times now and they are the perfect size for all your stitching necessities.


This project bag is already in use, it's filled with all the charts I've been buying from Priscilla and Chelsea's Etsy shop, Stitching with the Housewives. There's some real cute ones!

See you soon x

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the bag and wonderful Christmas stitching .
Have a fun week.

Marilyn said...

What a cute bag!
Thanks for the link, I've been wanting to make some bags for myself.
Marilyn

Robin said...

I like this pattern more each time I see it. Great job making it into a bag. You can enjoy it all through the year with your special patterns saved inside.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a cheerful design. I also think the project bag would be ideal for holding Christmas stitching.

Jennifer said...

Great stitching and project bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...