Friday, October 30, 2020

On the Go & new stash

It's the end of another month so it's time for a round up of some of the projects I have on the go -

first up, Merrily Merrily We Welcome Spring by Blackbird Designs, I'm using the recommended fabric, 36 count Oaken by Picture this Plus and threads. I've reached the bottom left hand corner so its back to the top to continue along the top rows.

Kringles by Little House Needleworks, this has been quite neglected as ornament stitching has taken over but I pull this out every now and then.


The Last Ripe Berries by Blackbird Designs, this was my birthday start back in April, so a stitch here and there.

Lizzie Kate Christmas ornaments for family and friends

Jolly St Nick and Rudolph was a Jolly July start and I'm using a mix of DMC and Classic Colourworks threads on chalkboard linen.


The one project I forgot to take a progress photo of was Oh Joyous Day by Blackbird Designs.

This week my crochet mojo returned and I pulled out the Cosy Stripe blanket, pattern by Attic 24.  It's over half way so I'll try and get this finished by the end of the year. 


A parcel from 123 Stitch arrived recently - two new charts and this year's JCS ornaments magazine.

 

I had a very productive time at my sewing machine over the recent long weekend and made quite a dent in the pile of this year's stitched finishes so I'll share some of these next time. 

See you soon x

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

All of your stitching is beautiful!
Marilyn

linda said...

I love all your projects it's good to take stock every month now I have to do the same.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I love the Blackbird Designs Spring sampler. I hadn't seen it before.
It's always good to see progress on your other projects. I need to do some FFO'ing but I can't work up the enthusiasm at the moment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...