Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Last week of Stitchmaynia 2020

I have really enjoyed this year's Stitchmaynia and the projects I got underway.  The last two I started were:

All Joys for Thine by Blackbird Designs, stitching on my fav 32 count vintage mocha Belfast linen with the recommended threads




A #bewellandstitch freebie generously designed by Cathy of Hands on Design, stitched on 32 count cream Belfast linen. This can be found here


For June, I'm going to do focus on getting some of these new projects completed as well as continue on some of the bigger designs, Kringles, Jack Frost's Tree Farm and Merrily Merrily We Welcome Spring.

See you soon x

3 comments:

butterfly said...


Lovely new starts , you are going to be busy , but what fun.
Have a great week hugs.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Another two lovely starts.

Marilyn said...

All Joys is beautiful.
I see many people stitching this.
Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...