Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Red Work


Last Friday afternoon was the first time in about ten weeks I was able to do some stitching with two of my friends and what fun it was, to have a chit chat while we did some crafting. I pulled out some red work to work on, one friend was making birthday cards and my other friend was getting some Christmas crafts underway. How I missed these get togethers over the past few months.

I really enjoyed stitching on the red work project, I haven't done any red work for ages. I'm using DMC 321 and the pattern is by Natalie Bird from the Birdhouse Designs. The fabric was pre printed so no tracing out involved :)

See you soon x

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Your Redwork is always so pretty.
Marilyn

Maggie said...

I've always loved you Redwork pieces but I could never find any in the UK.
When you posted on IG the other day I went looking again and found some at Cross Patch.
My order should be here this week :-) Can't wait to have a go :-)

butterfly said...

Love the red work.
I have some started some where must pick it up again.
I will be happy to open my club up again and see all my lovely friends .
But we are not ready yet ,we have to wait until we get the ok.

Bethan said...

Oh I do love the redwork that you do. Yay to being able to sew with your friends x

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a lovely redwork project. What fun to be able to stitch with friends again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...