Thursday, June 04, 2020

Sock Knitting

I always have a little craft project at work with me to work on during my lunch break, otherwise I'd carry on working at my desk :)  Recently I've been knitting and I'm really enjoying these socks.

I'm using the Nana Cindy yarn I received in a surprise Christmas box last year. It's so lovely to knit with and I just love the pops of neon colours on the soft grey colour.




The pattern is the Shepherdess Socks by Tracie Millar and I'm using my 2.5 mm ChiaoGoo circular needle. 

Isn't the stitch marker cute, this is also by Nana Cindy and my ball of yarn is tucked away safely in the cake glove.

See you soon x

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the knitting , I must kit some socks this Autumn .
Enjoy your day.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Your socks are a great colour. I like that you don't have to worry about matching the flow of colour in each sock.

Lete said...

Very nice socks! And I love the project bag... so cute!

Marilyn said...

So pretty, & the bag is too cute!
Marilyn

Chris said...

I think sock knitting is so therapeutic. I love knitting them, that wool colour is gorgeous.

Bethan said...

That's a nice way to make sure you take your lunch break. Gorgeous wool x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...