Thursday, February 20, 2020

Easter Stitching


I've had this little chart for awhile now so I found the threads and some fabric to get it underway. I've got a couple of other Easter charts that I'd like to stitch this year so will work on them over the next few weeks.

Last night after work I started a major sort out and reorganisation in my craft office - I've been wanting to make a start in there for ages. I'm planning to look through every single item and then buy some new storage boxes for threads, etc. Unwanted items will be passed onto my stitching friends or the local op shop. This might take me awhile though, especially in the heat we've been having lately :)

See you soon xx

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Such a cute design, can't wait to see your finish.
Marilyn

butterfly said...

Love the Easter stitch , I wish Spring would come faster .
We have had far to much rain.

A1 Quality Packaging said...

Wow.. So excited for Easter stitch. Pull out the Stitching Box for some Beautiful Designs.

Buy storage boxes UK

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely Easter design. It's nice to be thinking of Spring again!

Zeb said...

Really adorable design, can't wait to see it finished!
I also hope you'll take a photo series of your craft room organisation? Before and afters and inbetweens ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...