Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Current Projects


Last week I stitched ALOT - trying to make up for not getting much done during the summer heat of the previous few weeks. I pulled out one of the projects I haven't stitched for ages, Hear the Crickets Sing, part of Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers Series, For the Birds.

I'm using the recommended threads and fabric, the colours are some of my favourite to use.


I also stitched a little bit on my stitch along project with Kath and Clare, Patchwork sheep.


There's going to be a lot of white stitching in the two sheep!

See you soon x

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love the colors on the BB piece, and the sheep are too cute.
Marilyn

Jackie's Stitches said...

Beautiful projects! So nice to have times when we get a lot done!

Tammy said...

Both are gorgeous! I never seem to like that Blackbird Design until I see someone stitching it-and then it's beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...