Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Chicken Joy

Another left over from last year in my unfinished ornaments project bag was this little cutie pie chart, Chicken Joy, a free chart that Priscilla and Chelsea generously had available on Priscilla's blog last year.  You can find it here:



I stitched this on 32 count belfast linen using most of the recommended threads and I finished this on Sunday - this year I'm still carrying on with my #santasundayxs stitching, a hashtag you can follow along with on Instagram. 

I'm finding stitching on the black linen so much easier since I picked up a cheap pair of +3.00 hobby glasses, which I'll only used for dark or high count fabrics. I do have a set of magnifiers that I can clip onto my prescription glasses but it's taken me awhile to get used to these. 

See you soon x


7 comments:

Zeb said...

I need to pick up one of those glasses, can I ask where you got yours from?

Needles Everywhere said...

So cute. I may have to give the readers a try. Seems I have trired everything else.

butterfly said...

Very nice stitching ,try a white pillow case on your lap , good when you are stitching on
dark fabric.

Marilyn said...

Chicken Joy is too cute.
I too wear readers when stitching.
Marilyn

Julie said...

You have lots of projects to keep you busy through the year. I bought myself a magnifying lamp for evening hand stitching. Yet to use it, but I think it will be very handy in winter.

loulee said...

Lovely stitching.
I use a white pillow slip in my lap when I'm stitching on dark colours.

Tammy said...

I'm a sucker for chickens! I love this-looks so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...