Thursday, March 28, 2019

Friends Forever

One of the kits from the latest round of the Little Help from My Stitching Friends Circle,  exclusive to the Silver Needle, arrived during my summer holidays and I pretty much started it right then and there! 

But it got put on hold during our hot weather, when I was getting very little stitching, or any crafting done.  I decided to finish it off recently and it was a lovely little stitch project.

Forever Friends by Summer House Stitche Workes:




Included in the kit were the lovely pins by Just Another Button Company, and piece of gorgeous hand dyed velvet by Lois of Lady Dot Creations.


The latest kit arrived recently, this time the designer is Heart in Hand Needleart and I've nearly finished the stitching so I'll be able to share this next week.

See you soon xx

9 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful Katrina! Is that your basket of embroidered cushions in the top Pic?? It almost made my heart swoon!

MartinaM said...

A very pretty little motif, I like the Finsih. The little charms complete that.
Have a nice day, Martina

Shortbread and Ginger said...

That is lovely,and I really like the velvet at the back.

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty, love the colors.
And that blue velvet!
Marilyn

Merilde said...

This is lovely! Design, colors, and stitching!

ricketyjo said...

That's just lovely! I really like how you've finished it and the beautiful colours.

loulee said...

That is a lovely design and beautifully finished.
Are you in a club that sends out a kit at regular intervals?

butterfly said...

What a lovely stitch . love the blue colour and the finish is fab.

Bethan said...

A gorgeous finish - I love all the blues x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...