Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Great Joy



Here is a recent finish from the #merrymondayxs stitchalong on Instagram. This is another design from the Chalkboard Ornament series by Hands on Designs, Great Joy, which can be found on the Part II chart.

Finished into a simple flat ornament, I've used a black and white dotty fabric for the backing and it's trimmed with the same red wool trim that I've used in previous finishes from this series. I also glued on a little holly button, with a tiny dot of fabric glue.

See you soon xx

6 comments:

loulee said...

Thats a cute wee finish.

gracie said...

Really like it.

MartinaM said...

Your ornament looks beautiful, I like your finish. I have not worked with black fabric yet - I admit that you can work that way.
Have a nice week, Martina

Kay said...

This is sweet. I really do need to come out of my comfort zone and try this kind of finish, I suppose I am worried about ruining a piece of stitching by not doing a good job. x

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty.
Love the added button.
Marilyn

Andrea said...

Cute finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...