Thursday, September 13, 2018

Two finishes to share!


First up today, is my latest santasunday# finish, Merry Merry by Country Cottage Needleworks.



Another for the 2018 collection, this one is for my niece Zoe.  This is the second time I've stitched this lovely design now, I love recycling my patterns!  Finished into a small pillow using some of the Lady Dot Creates small pom pom trim in Sizzle, my favourite Christmas red colour.

I recently completely finished another stitchery too. I stitched this late last year but didn't get time to sew it into a pillow.


This is a Gail Pan design and is from her Simply Christmas Book 2017 (No.5).  The thread I used was Earl Grey by Cottage Garden Threads.

See you soon x



8 comments:

gracie said...

I love them both....great finishes.

Maggie said...

Lovely finishes :-)
I just finished Merry Merry this week too, it's a lovely quick stitch isn't it.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Two great finishes.

Marilyn said...

So cute, love the Redwork.
Marilyn

Julie said...

Both your cushions are really beautiful Katrina. I just love your cross stitch work so much!

Andrea said...

Great finishes, love them.

Have a great weekend.

Bethan said...

I must admit, your pillow is my favourite, but both are great finishes x

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely finishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...