Monday, September 10, 2018

Last Week

Whoosh, another week has rolled on by. The weather here in Hawkes Bay last week was dreadful. We had two months of rain in just over four days and it was like it was never going to stop!  Today the sun is out and it's a perfect spring day.

Although I've got plenty of other projects I could be working on, I made a small start on Hear the Crickets Sing last week:




I also finished the last few rows on my Spindrift Shawl, just the ends to sew in and then a good blocking.


My reading pile at the moment, several new-to-me authors recommended by one of the local librarians, and the latest Karin Slaughter book.


It was Father's Day here last Sunday so Hannah and I took Glenn out to brunch at one of the local cafes followed by catch ups with our own Dads.


See you soon xx

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

We've had torrential rains here too in the states, but this week has been warm Fall days, just perfect!
Crickets Sing is beautiful, can't wait to see your progress.
That shawl! Pretty color too.
Have a great week!
Marilyn

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A lovely shawl.

Bethan said...

A lovely shawl, and I also spy a lovely bag with it as well. Hope the sun stays shining for you x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...