Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Birthday Goodies

Earlier in the month I celebrated my birthday and as it fell on a Sunday DH, Hannah, Zoe and I headed out for a sushi lunch and a spot of shopping, two of my favourite things to do :) To finish the day off, DH cooked dinner on the barbeque while I had a glass of bubbles or two, and enjoyed the late afternoon sunshine with my stitching. A perfect day.

I received some gorgeous crafty gifts from my friends. From Kath, this adorable bunny, a With Thy Needle & Thread/Brenda Gervais design. I just love it.


Kath also treated me to the latest Gail Pan book, can't wait to start one of the designs.


From Clare, the most gorgeous scissor fob, so beautifully stitched and finished, and the newly released La-D-Da kits - so lucky, I made a tiny start on this during the Easter break.


Wendy gave me the latest Ed Sheeran CD, (yay, love Ed Sheeran!), two little charms, some ribbon and the little plastic canister is to store bobbins in, how handy that will be.


I also received a Cottage Garden thread from Elizabeth - perfect colour for some Christmas redwork.


These gorgeous blue fabrics and sweet note pad were from Janet.



One of my dear clients gave me this selection of buttons and stickers, she knows I love novelty buttons :)


Thank you again my lovely friends.

See you soon xx

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The bunny Kath stitched for you certainly is adorable. My Gail Pan book has arrived and already I have traced one of the designs, so I am already to stitch away

Marilyn said...

Sounds like you had a nice, relaxing B-Day.
Happy B-Day!!
You received some great goodies, love the Bunnies.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday Katrina! What a gorgeous assortment of gifts you were given!! I especially love those big bunnies. :)

shirley flavell said...

Happy belated birthday. You received lovely gifts and some future crafting fun for you. How is your sock and blanket knitting going?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that bunny!!
Congratulations with your birthday,
Sigrid

Kay said...

happy birthday. I especially love the bunny you received, it would be coming out in my home every easter. This is another design that must go in to my 'will stitch one day' pile. x

Bethan said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a lovely day, and some really lovely gifts x

Andrea said...

A belated Happy Birthday! It sounds like a perfect day. You received some wonderful gifts and goodies too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...