Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter Exchange & Crafting

Every year for quite some time now, Kath and I have exchange a little stitched gift at Easter. 
Some years it takes me ages to decide what to stitch for Kath but this time I knew straight away, as I had the pattern ready and waiting since last year, Spring Greetings Bouquet by With Thy Needle & Thread. You can see it here

This is the sweet little pillow Kath gave me, Peep by the Prairie Schooler.


I just love how Kath has finished it, and the green fabric is just perfect!

Over the Easter break I finished this new Lizzie Kate design:


Basket by Lizzie Kate
stitched on mocha 32 count belfast linen with recommended threads.

I also got a few rows done on a new crochet blanket I have underway, the Moorland Blanket by Lucy, Attic 24.  This is going to be gift for my cousin Donna's 40th birthday. I purchased the yarn pack from the Wool Warehouse in the UK.


Part one is nearly finished and once again, I'm really enjoying crocheting with the lovely Stylecraft yarn.

See you soon x


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, that little cushion!
And your stitching is just as pretty!
The picture of your crochet blanket makes me want to start a blanket too... :-)
Looks so cosy!
Have a nice day, Sigrid

Andrea said...

A lovelier gift. The LK piece is fab.

Andrea said...

Should of been ..... A lovely Easter gift.

Bethan said...

What a lovely Easter gift - and a lovely idea to do a swap each Easter. I love your crochet blanket - the waves look great x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two more lovely Easter designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...