Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Crochet & Knitting

As I mentioned in a recent post, I have made my very first purchase of Stylecraft Special DK wool. This bundle of gorgeous colours turned up from the UK only a week after placing the order and as it works out to be under $4.00 NZ per 100 gram ball that's super value if you ask me. 

This particular pack is to make Lucy from Attic 24's Cupcake blanket for Hannah and even though I plenty of other projects on the go, I couldn't resist getting this started on Sunday evening. Progress pics to come soon!


A recent crochet finish is this granny square blanket, which I started during Easter weekend back in March.


Using a 100% pure New Zealand merino wool, I have made this for a family member expecting a little girl in July.



A friend of my Mum's has a new granddaughter due later this month so I knitted my favourite baby cardigan in this lovely shade of pink and made a matching hat.


Pattern for the hat can be found here.

Pattern for the cardigan can be found here.


See you soon xx

3 comments:

Justine said...

Gorgeous colours! I have started the Attic 24 Coast blanket in Stylecraft and really like it for crochet. Your finished blanket looks really soft and it's perfect for a new baby.

Vickie said...

Oh my! Such sweetness. I love these precious, love filled gifts.

loulee said...

Pretty colours for your next project. Cute wee blanket too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...