Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Kit Review: SpruceXStitch

Several weeks ago I was contacted by Elise Ross from SpruceXstitch to see if I would like to review one of her kits.

Based in Sydney Australia, SpruceXstitch was founded just over a year ago in March 2015, aiming to offer modern cross stitch kits and instant downloads, and that are vibrant and fun to make.

Elise sent me one of the Flowerpot kits. The kit comes with everything you need including beautifully coloured threads, a piece of fabric and an easy to read chart. A needle is also included.







All in all I think these kits are great - I think they'd make awesome gifts, especially for a beginner to cross stitch.  With attention to detail and quality, the kits are great value for money.

Please visit SpruceXstitch to see more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...