Firstly, a big thank you for all the wonderful comments about the needlerolls. They are quite addictive, obviously, lol. And a big hello to those of you whom are going to join in on the SAL. I hope to start on the Sweetheart Tree Blueberry roll sometime a bit later today.
now its time for a progress report from March. For March my goals were to:
1. stitch a needleroll for a friend's birthday in April - yes, Wildflowers Roll by the Sweetheart Tree
2. ornie SAL with the kiwi ladies - yes, Britty Kitty ornie
3. continue on with the Mermaids - yes
4. gift for friend's birthday - yes, Be Happy by Shepherds Bush
5. a "just because" gift for a friend - yes, Sweetheart Tree's Friendship
6. make a start on the 12 Blessings of Christmas - no, not yet
7. Drawn Thread Thursday's - yes
8. Shepherds Bush Sunday's - Wandering Shepherd - yes, started.
9. freebie for Needle and Thread board stitchalong - yes, stitched two.
My finishes for March:
Spot of Summer - Drawn Thread
Britty Kitty - Brittercup Designs
Be Happy - Shepherds Bush
Birth Sampler Bless - Sisters and Best Friends
Friendship - the Sweetheart Tree
Merry Yule - Glory Bee
Wildflowers needleroll - Sweetheart Tree
Grateful Hearts - 4 My Boys
Never Enough Stash - 4 My Boys
Wandering Shepherd - Shepherds Bush
Welcome Spot - Drawn Thread
so for April my goals will be:
1. continue Drawn Thread SAL with Von, Kath and Cathy
2. Kiwi ornie SAL
3. Eight Sided pin cushion exchange for SBEBB
4. Finish the Mermaids
5. Friendship exchange for SBEBB
6. Ornie for Kath -April exchange
7. Needle and Thread BB freebie SAL
8. Needleroll SAL - Blueberry Roll
9. a small baby sampler for a cousin's new baby.
I'd also like to do a bit of "finishing" since our annual cross stitch exhibition is in early May.
Enjoy your weekend :)