Friday, November 25, 2005

a Happy Dance

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the Garden of My Heart - Elizabeth Designs
Stitched on 32ct lambswool linen using mixture of DMC and Weeks Dye Works threads.

I finished this earlier in the week and like I mentionned in Sunday's post, I have been working on some Christmas gifts for friends, so sorry, can't share any pics, lol. I received my recent order from Countrystitch on Tuesday - a piece of New Dawn Kiwi Illusions and some Weeks Dye Works threads for my collection. The fabric is for Rose Celebration by Mirabilia.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Plans for the weekend - tonight we're going to the local Sports Awards as our business is sponsoring an award, Saturday night my niece Zoe is coming to stay and then on Sunday afternoon I'm taking my cousin and a friend to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at the movies. Monday will be here again too quickly, lol.

enjoy your weekend everyone, especially if its a long weekend. Happy stitching!

15 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Congratulations on your finish. It is a gorgeous sampler.

Von said...

Yay, Katrina! Such a nice design! Congratulations :))

Carol said...

Oh, that came out beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

I finally bought good Gingher shears and will be cutting the Serendipity this weekend and mailings yours off to you - I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

lobea2004 said...

Your finish is beautiful, Katrina.
I hope to go and see Harry Potter and the Globe of Fire this weekend too. Enjoy!

Kitty Couture said...

Congratulations on your HD! It's lovely!

Anne S said...

I'm tippy-tapping along with you in your happy dance ... your finish is beautiful - that's a gorgeous chart! :)) Great to hear your stash has arrived too - what a great day for you :)

Lnanaa said...

Your finish looks wonderful! :)

Kerry said...

Congratulations on the finish. It is such a lovely design and you've done such a wonderful job with it.

Well done!

Lelia said...

Happy Dancing with you. Your Elizabeth's Design sampler is wonderful. Job well done.

Running Kiwi said...

It looks great! Ohhhh I have serious I want to stitch everything syndrome ...

Juanita said...

Your sampler is gorgeous! I have the Elizabeth's Designs Blue Sky Sampler, and seeing your finished piece reminds me that I need to dig that pattern out and get started. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kathy said...

Congratulations on your georgeous finish. All I can say is WOW

Hugs xxxxxxxx

Cathy B said...

This is really lovely. Congratulations on your finish!

Melissa G. said...

Ooh, that is so pretty! Congratulations on your finish!!

Carol said...

Hi Katrina - Just an update - I finally found where I had put your address :-) Mike mailed the fabric, perle cotton and a little treat off to you yesterday via Air Mail - you should see the package in about a week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...