Monday, September 19, 2005

new Wip Pics

I thought it was about time I posted some newer pics of my Wips, I should be going out for a walk but its not too pleasant out there today. We've had some fairly rough weather over the past few days - Saturday it blew an absolute gale, quite scary, and then Sunday it poured down on and off again all day. We've had national weather warnings for snow to low levels too. Oh, the poor little lambs out there :(

Last night I finally got around to picking up Shepherd's Bush Elisabeth's stocking which I'm intending to have stitched and finished for my niece Zoe for Christmas this year. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy stitching with the pearle 5's, quick to stitch with too. I've decided to spend an extra "night" on this tonight to get some real progress made.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
stitching this on 18ct floba

next up is Noah's Sub
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

M Design's Little Pink Houses
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
32ct waterlily joblean
Originally I thought I'd make this into a needleroll but I'm now thinking I might frame it and give it to my Mum for Christmas this year.

And my fabric has arrived for Celtic Winter - wahoo, so I'm intending to make a start on her Tuesday.

6 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, you have been very busy :-) Your WIPS all look wonderful! I am excited to see your fabric for CW - so glad you finally get to start too!!

Danielle said...

I love the SB stocking! I am in the mood to stitch some SB, too. Will you do the finishing for it yourself? I have never tried to sew a stocking. It is nice to make progress on those WIPs!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Katrina, your stocking looks like ther's not much stitching left!!!

Ooooh you're working on a fun part of the Sub! I'm stuck in the sky and its boooring! I haven't really had any time to work on it!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Everything looks beautiful. I am looking forward to having you join us with CW!!

Unknown said...

WIPS are looking great there Katrina. I must pull my stocking out too, and I have ordered Reed.

Darn cold on this side of the island too.

BeckySC said...

WOWZER, Katrina-beautiful WIP's :) I love them all! I so want to start Noah's sub, but I am just not in the mood to work on my current WIP's...I will watch your grow :)
WOW!

Thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...