Thursday, June 23, 2005

CB Sampler Night

Last night was my Celtic Band Sampler SAL night so while I was watching Charmed, Medium (which I'd taped from the night before) and then Lost I happily stitched away on CBS. Sorry folks, not such a good pic today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I had to a bit of reverse stitching to do too - thats what happens when you get too engrosed with the tv, lol.

This afternoon was an afternoon out for my clients and they choose to go and see Madagascar at the movies. What a laugh, it was great to hear them all chuckling away. A fun movie thats for sure.

I've found a new project that I'd like to start soon, Just Nan's Four Wishes. I had forgotten all having the pattern for it until I was browsing the Just Nan site the other day. So I'll be phoning my not so close LNS tomorrow to order the embellishment pack for it which has the cutest little umbrella and bee skep in it as well at the beads for the pattern. I'm debating whether or not to actually set aside one night of the week to stitch all my new JN's - Baby Garden, Love Letters, Peacock Cypher and now 4 Wishes. Perhaps I'll wait until I get a bit more done on all my WIPs first :)

9 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Hi Katrina, you've made good progress on your Celtic Band Sampler!

Madagascar is out in France too, seems a funny movie :)

But you are bad. I followed your link to Four Wishes and of course now I want to stitch it too! But when shall that be? I have enough projects to last me at least a year... And I don't want to stock up on stash too much! :o(

It is absolutely beautiful though. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Katrina I think you're WAYYY ahead of me now! I'm hoping to be able to give it a lot of attention today!

Carol said...

Looks great - I really wish I were that far along with mine! I have decided to work on it again tonight to try to catch up at least a little :-)

I love Baby Garden and have it, but I have no baby to stitch it for :-( How frustrating! I need someone to get pregnant (and it won't be me!!)

Danielle said...

It looks great Katrina. After seeing your progress, I am tempted to get this one...I really like JN, too. I hadn't really looked at Four Wishes--it is a nice design. I have so many of hers! I recently pulled out a smaller JN--Beach Roses, since it is hot here now. Not sure if I will start it, though...I have sooo many going!

Running Kiwi said...

Looking good Katrina! I love your last two finishes too ... you're a stitching machine this week! I love Medium, it's my new favourite programme, and Tuesday is about the only regular night I'm at home - so it works out good ... hmmm I followed the Four Wishes link and came across a few more I like too ...

Kerry said...

it is looking so beautiful, Katrina.

I love watching everyone's progress on this.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina

Just thought I'd pop by and say hello. Carol told me you're going to do the Celtic Winter SAL - looking forward to stitching with you :o)

You are moving so fast on Celtic Band Sampler and it's so pretty.

I love the photo of your cat - she is so cute. Don't they just find the best places to sleep!

Kiwi Jo said...

You're making great progress on CB Katrina! I love the term reverse stitching too!

Froggie said...

You've made a lot of progress! Looks great, too! I hope all the frogging out is over for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...