Sunday, May 29, 2005

Tagged Again!

Dani has tagged me again this weekend, lol. This time its a Movie meme, one of my favourite past times!

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
Not an incredible amount, maybe 20. Up until about twelve months ago I was a regular movie theatre goer, but finding the time to actually go can be a bit difficult now, so I find I tend to wait until the movie I had wanted to see comes out on DVD. You should see my list of must see movies!

2) The last film I bought: Ocean's 12 and the Forgotten.

3) The last film I watched: Mum and I went to see Kingdom in Heaven yesterday afternoon. Orlando Bloom is such a spunk, lol.

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
Steel Magnolias, as it always makes me laugh and cry.
The Lord of the Rings triology, makes me proud to be a New Zealander.
Whale Rider, another NZ film
Shrek, my niece just loves it and we watch it everytime she comes to our house.
StarGate, The Mummy and the Mummy Returns.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to find anyone that hasn't already been tagged.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...