Sunday, April 24, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Questions

13/4/05 Do you "stitch with the seasons?"

I guess you could say I do. My favourite season to stitch for is Christmas. I try to stitch at least one ornament each month during the year which are then given to family members and friends, and I like to stitch one bigger Christmas project each year which can be added to my Christmas collection. This year I plan to stitch a wall hanging using a Lizzie Kate design.

I'll stitch a small project that can be displayed for the "season" - recently I stitched an Easter/Spring Lizzie Kate.

For the second year running I am participating in a seasonal exchange where we exchange a small parcel of goodies for each season. You can check it out here if you are interested.

20/04/05 Have you ever been asked to do model stitching?

A few years ago I stitched a couple of models for Debbie of Countrystitch, a San Man Originals design and a Lizzie Kate. Debbie paid me in stash - and I think at the time I got some Kiwi Illusions fabric.

I've also stitched several pieces for a friend for which I've been given vouchers to my LNS. I have a cross stitch project to work on soon for one of the ladies from the local cross stitch group. She has asked me to complete some one over one stitching on her piece as she broke her wrist several months ago and finds the one over one stitching too difficult.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...