Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Recent Framing

My friend Jan has framed some of my recent happy dances and emailed me pics taken before she puts the glass in. Although I've yet to see them in person I'm pretty pleased with how they've turned out - thanks Jan!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meadow Hill by Shepherd's Bush

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Real Roses - the Drawn Thread

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Petal Fairy - Mirabilia

now I need to do work out whereabouts I'm going to hang them before they come home - Real Roses will definately go up in our lounge as thats where I've got Random Thoughts and Toccata, Petal I might put up in our bedroom as I usually rotate the pieces I have in there, and Meadow Hill, ummm, might hang it in the new office.

I haven't done alot of stitching in the past week or so but I did start something new on Monday night, Welcome by Brightneedle, to make into a door hanger for the office door. I remember seeing it recently on another stitcher's blog but can't recall whose blog it was?

I spotted the Best of Teresa Wenzler Christmas Collection book at my LNS the other day so I picked up a copy so I can stitch some of Byzantine Ornaments later in the year.

5 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

Lovely framing Katrina. It looks like a good time was had by all in Taupo. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Running Kiwi said...

Darn it Kristina ... you're scary, you keep stitching the things I want to! LOL ... I was going through my charts yesterday and came across BN's Welcome, and thought that should be one I start really soon ... I need a Welcome by our front door ;)

All your framing is lovely, as always!

Lisa (NZ one)

Carol said...

Wow, Katrina! They all look great - congratulations!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow Katrina! You are so good at getting things framed soon after finishing them. I have a whole bag of unframed projects!!!

lobea2004 said...

Hi Katrina!!
They are all beautiful! Particularly I love the first frame...I'm thinking to use one like that for my unframed Mirabilia!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...