Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A Weekend in Taupo

Glenn and I had a wonderful weekend in Taupo, very relaxing and it was nice to get away for some sightseeing, shopping (although I shouldn't be!) and spending time with my parents and our friends.

On Saturday afternoon our group went out on a charter boat for a few hours. I caught my first ever trout, and so did Glenn. The lake was lovely and calm, hardly a ripple.

Here are some photos from the weekend

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Glenn attempting to hit a golf ball out into the lake onto a platform - Hole in One Challenge

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Mum and I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By the lake

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lake Taupo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Glenn's fish - quite a big one!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

by the Mohaka river - it was a gorgeous autumn day on Sunday as you can see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...