Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Framing and Finishes

My framer friend Jan emailed me a pic of Toccata I today, taken before the glass went in. Looks great, can't wait to see it in person.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The mats are dark green and terracotta, and the frame is the same as the one I had Random Thoughts framed in.

Here is the little needleroll I stitched for my friend Wendy's recent birthday

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The pattern is Bloom by Lizzie Kate, a freebie off the website, and stitched on Kiwi Illusions Kiwifruit.

And just in time for Easter, Lizzie Kate's April Block, also stitched on kiwifruit Kiwi Illusions

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Easter Katrina!!

Your Toccato No. 1 looks PERFECT!! Congratulations! You must be really excited to get it home soon! Will you be hanging it in your own home or is it a gift for someone else?

Kiwi Jo said...

Great finishes Katrina and Happy Easter

Dani - tkdchick said...

Katrina your framed piece looks fabulous and congratulations on your two small finishes... don't forget our SAL starts in a month... I better get moving on that wedding sampler!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...