Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Back to "normal"

Life is back to normal now I'm back at work,lol. I started back on Monday with a "staff only" day and then the clients started back Tuesday. Its been a pretty full on few days, catching up with my co-workers holiday news and the clients too, getting on top of the paperwork sitting on my desk, and planning our programme for the next few weeks. (For those of you who might not be aware, my job is the Manager of a community based service. We provide vocational training and community participation activities to individuals with disabilities including physical and intellectual disabilities, and mental health disabilities)

I have to say that it feels good to be back into my normal weekly routine - my Monday night craft group started this week, and last night was my xstitching group's first get together of the year as well. I also have a pile of bookwork to make a start on for our joinery business. yes, back to normal thats for sure, lol.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...