Monday, January 24, 2005

Petal Fairy Progress Week 4

A Petal update , week four.  Its a bit crumpled from being in the qsnaps!!  Unfortunately, poor little Petal will be getting neglected over the next wee while as I've been asked tonight to stitch a baby sampler for a friend's new nephew.  I've been wracking my brains trying to think of something along the lines of either dalmation dogs, fire engines or cars/trucks, and preferably one that won't take too long to stitch either.  Will have to think on that one, lol.
Hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Carol said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your progress. I am still waiting on my fabric from Silkweaver so I can start too - am sure it will come in sometime this week :-) Good luck with the baby sampler!

Carol

Kiwi Jo said...

Your Petal Fairy is looking lovely and I like your ornie too. Congrats on setting a wedding date! Your venue sounds wonderful and I look forward to hearing about your plans over the coming months!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...