Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Jolly July 2021 - Two new starts

All my stitching supplies for Jolly July this year are in this leftover shopper bag from last Christmas, it's the perfect size for everything.  I've got all my charts in the bag I made from last year's Mistletoe Lane stitched piece.


 

So far I've had two new starts for Jolly July. Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Priscilla and Chelsea from Stitching with the Housewives. I've had this kitted since Jolly July 2020!



I''m using 32 count black belfast linen and the recommended DMCs.



Another project I've had kitted since it first came out is Holly Jolly Christmas by Sub Rosa:




Both of these can be purchased as PDF charts, instant gratification!

See you soon x


3 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely new charts , I am sure these will be a lovely stitch have fun .

Marilyn said...

Great Jolly July projects!
Marilyn

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These are two good starts. Your Christmas finishes in the earlier post are lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...