Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Sew by Row Progress & Books

Here's the latest update on Sew by Row, a pattern by Lori Holt. I'm trying to spend a few hours each week on it but missed last week as I'd pulled out some knitting to do, I've done very little knitting since last winter so felt like a change. My hairdresser is having a baby in a few months so I'm planning to knit a couple of hats and some booties.

It's quite hard to tell from this photo but the fabric is more blue than it's showing.


This is a fun project so far.

Here's February's choice of books - one new book and two that have finally come in for me at the local library. I've already finished the Nora Roberts, the first in a new series, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.


See you soon x


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

A very cute project!
Marilyn

Maggie said...

I've recently finished reading the the Four Winds and was totally engrossed from beginning to end.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Sew by Row is progressing nicely. The Four Winds is also on my reading list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...