Monday, January 25, 2021

Last of the Christmas Ornaments

Hello friends, thank you for the all the lovely messages on my last post.  I am extremely grateful that here in New Zealand, as we are at Level 1, we can continue our daily lives with minimal disruption - go to work, school when it returns, be with family and friends, go on holidays around our beautiful country if we wish, etc. I am aware however, how this virus can change things so quickly, and we've had reminder of this over the weekend with the first community case for over nearly two months.

I've decided to break up all the stitching things I want to share into a series of posts over the week so today it's all about some stitching finishes that were the last of my 2020 ornaments for family and friends. Many of these I worked on over our winter months.

These few are by Lizzie Kate, from various Tiny Tiding Charts. If you'd like to know the specific chart, leave a comment for me and I can let you know.







A small design by Heart in Hand:


Fabric stars using a free tutorial found here:




Some little stitchery hangings made up with embroideries found via Pinterest





My Christmas Song by MTV Designs, 2018 Just Cross Stitch Magazine


Joy by Rovaris, 2018 Just Cross Stitch ornaments magazine




A free design by Needlework Press, which I found via Pinterest:




Lastly for today, Sleigh by Lizzie Kate, a bonus chart on Part 2 of the Holly and Hearts mystery sampler. This was stitched and sent to my dear friend Andrea in the UK. 






As I mentioned, if you would like any further details about any of these ornaments, feel free to get in touch.  Until next time, stay safe and happy stitching xx

7 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely to see your ornaments for 2020 they all look wonderful .
Enjoy your day.

Robin said...

Wow. That’s a lot or ornaments. Nice collection.

Marilyn said...

What a great collection of ornaments, all so cute.
Marilyn

linda said...

They are all so lovely, it's hard to pick a favourite. I have forgotten what normal living is like we have been in lockdown so long, enjoy every minute of your freedom because you are right things can change so quickly. Have a great week.

Tammy said...

What pretty ornaments! I love all the reds in stitching!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What fabulous ornaments, you really did stitch some lovely designs.
I am also very envious of your country and the leadership you have! Why could our country not follow your lead? Still no sign to the end of the lockdown here in the U.K.

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful set of ornaments - you have lucky friends and family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...