Monday, May 18, 2020

Rainbow Blanket

One of my younger cousins is having her first baby this July and I have a couple of things in the making, some knitting, a cross stitch baby sampler and over the past few weeks I worked on this Rainbow crochet blanket.  Several years ago I made one for a friend and had enough yarn left over to make this one.

The pattern and colour inspiration is from the Patchwork Heart and can be found here






I used all Stylecraft Yarn, which I'd purchased from the Wool Warehouse in the UK a few years ago. I really need to get back to finishing my Cosy Stripe blanket now.

See you soon xx

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Great blanket , I am working on three at the moment .
Have a good week.

Bruna Aguiar Melo said...

Great colours, it's gorgeous!
xoxo

Marilyn said...

It's beautiful!
Marilyn

Jennifer said...

That’s a fabulous blanket!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a lovely blanket. I find crochet comforting, do you?

~Laurie~ said...

Just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...