Friday, August 09, 2019

Cosy Stripes

This week I've been enjoying a bit of crochet on the Cosy Stripe blanket by Attic 24. I've been working on this for quite some time! I'm now up to row 32 of 90, each colour is a double "row". 





For this blanket I'm using the Stylecraft yarn pack I purchased from the Wool Warehouse in the UK. It was great value for money and the delivery time was just under a week here to New Zealand.
The yarn is so soft and squishy.

Have a lovely weekend friends! See you soon xx

4 comments:

butterfly said...


Lovely blanket ,I am also working on my one , have a happy day.

Marilyn said...

This is so beautiful.
Marilyn

Jo said...

Looking good. I have never bought a yarn pack but it must be so nice to know it will all be harmonious at the end.

Bethan said...

Gorgeous colours! Good to know Wool Warehouse delivers to NZ - I'm in the UK but have siblings in NZ who craft and would appreciate some of the things from there x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...