Monday, March 09, 2020

Tea Kettle Pinkeep


My dear friend Clare recently celebrated her birthday so when I came across this chart I knew it would be perfect - it's the Tea Kettle Pinkeep by Pineberry Lane.  

I purchase all my Pineberry Lane charts as e-patterns directly from Pineberry Lane - instant gratification!





Stitched on 30 count parchment linen using Red Pear thread by Weeks Dye Works, I trimmed the pin keep with some Lady Dot Creations chenille trim, vintage colour way & backed it with some lovely red fabric.

I also attached one of the little charms my friend Kath gave me for Christmas.

See you soon xx

8 comments:

Julie said...

Its just beautiful Katrina - lucky Clare !

loulee said...

What a lovely gift. Perfect backing fabric.
Lucky friend.

butterfly said...

Lovely sweet gift for your friend .
Have a fun week,

Maggie said...

Lovely finish, perfect trim and backing fabric

Marilyn said...

So cute.
Marilyn

Elizabeth said...

that is gorgeous Katrina. I am going off now to purchase that pattern

Bethan said...

Such a lovely gift - and I love the trim x

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's lovely. I hadn't realised that Pineberry Lane did e-patterns. Dangerous knowledge 😁

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...