Friday, December 13, 2019

From Carol & more gorgeous flowers

I've lost track of how many years I've been stitching friends with Carol, but I know it's since the very early days of stitching blogs and groups :) Every year we exchange ornaments so I now have a very special collection from Carol on the tree.

This little bird ornament arrived a few days ago, isn't it lovely?




I love the beaded edging too.

Here's a few more pics of the beautiful lillies that have been grown in the gardens at work.



The Christmas lillies ready to burst open any day now, some of these are as nearly tall as me!





We also have gypsophila growing as well, this is sold to one of the local florists.



See you soon xx

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love that little bird.
The lilies are gorgeous!
Marilyn

Kay said...

I always think that a handmade ornament is a wonderful and thoughtful present, the beaded edge on this one is exquisite. x

Andrea said...

It's a wonderful ornament. Carol does beaded edges so well.

butterfly said...

Lovely gift from Carol.
Your flowers are just beautiful.

Bethan said...

Wow those Lilies are amazing! A lovely tradition between you and Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...