Thursday, November 14, 2019

Fa La La La


This is the Christmas design I picked to stitch for my lovely Mum, Fa La La by Lizzie Kate, a kit from several years ago.


My Mum is a massive Christmas time fan and her favourite Christmas colours are bright red and limey green, like in this design, so it's the perfect choice for her.




I used most of the recommended threads and trimmed the pillow with some Lady Dot Creates Sizzle chenille trim.  The fabric was a great match, found in a small pile of fabrics gifted to me last Christmas by a friend.

I'm so happy that I've nearly reached the end of all the Christmas gift stitching on my list - I'm aiming for the end of November to have it all done and then I can move onto something other then Christmas stitching, lol, or perhaps even finish some of my Jolly July starts.  We'll see!

See you soon xx

4 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Katrina what a beautiful gift for your mum ,i have only just started on xmas gifts,i wasnt very organised this year.
Well done on your beautiful finish xx

butterfly said...

lovely gift for your mother .
I wish I had all my gifts ready.
The time seems to be going so fast .
Have a lovely day.

Marilyn said...

So cute,
Love the bright colors.
Marilyn

Andrea said...

A beautiful gift. A great design and the backing fabric is lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...