Monday, October 14, 2019

Plum Street Sampler's Yuletide Welcome

Well at long last this sampler is actually finished!  

Started way back in September 2014, I've stitched on Yuletide Welcome off and on again over the years, but this winter I decided it was time to get it completed :

Please excuse the wrinkles!








The linen I used was Lakeside Linen 36 count vintage colour I think? I also used all the recommended threads including the Needlepoint silks.

I'm just so happy to have it finished!  See you soon x

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Well done it's beautiful.

Marilyn said...

Congrats on your beautiful finish, what a beauty.
Marilyn

Andrea said...

Beautiful, congratulations on a great finish.

Bethan said...

Well done and congratulations on a lovely finish x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...