Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A finish & a catch up with stitching friends

This project is quite well traveled, having come with me to both Sydney and then the Gold Coast, and I'm pleased it's finally finished!

Santa's List by Country Cottage Needleworks was started as my first Stitch Maynia project back in early May. I used most of the recommended threads and my favourite coloured linen, 32 count vintage mocha belfast linen.






Just before I went away on holiday, I spent the afternoon with my stitching buddies, this time we met at Val's house. It was a miserably cold afternoon, later in the day I'm sure it looked like it was trying to snow! Kath came down from Napier so it was wonderful to catch up with her.




After some delicious soup and savouries for lunch out came the treats - there's always lots of treats when we get together!


I just love hanging out with these lovely friends of mine, a good dose of friendship, laughter and always the best time being together.



See you soon xxx

4 comments:

Julie said...

It's always fun to create and catch up with like minded people. You definitely don't go hungry at those days.

butterfly said...

Lovely Christmas stitching.
Yes it is good to get together , I went out with my stitching friends last night for a meal we always have fun.

Kay said...

Christmas cross stitch, treats, and good friends sound like a perfect combination. x

Marilyn said...

Making a List is too cute.
Looks like a fun time with friends.
Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...