Wednesday, May 08, 2019

I belong to the Cross Stitch Nation

Started way back in May 2018, over the recent weekend I finished the last bit of stitching on the Cross Stitch Nation. I actually started this when Hannah and I stayed up very late watching Harry and Megan's Royal wedding.

This chart is by the Heartstring Samplery and I used my favourite fabric, 32 count vintage mocha Belfast linen and most of the recommended threads. I did use more than one skein of the Week's Dye Works Red Rocks thread.





I'm thinking I might turn this into, wait for it...... another project bag! 

See you soon xx

9 comments:

MartinaM said...

The pattern looks great, I really like the Belfast fabric, and as a project bag I can imagine your work very well.
Martina

butterfly said...

Love it , just beautiful.

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Great work!

Irene said...

Bellissimo questo schema, mi piace molto!

Marilyn said...

So pretty.
That will make a great project bag!
Marilyn

Our photos said...

Beautiful!

Bethan said...

That is so great - it would be rude not to turn it into a project bag x

Jackie's Stitches said...

This will make a beautiful project bag! There is a lot more stitching on this project that what one would think at first glance!

Andrea said...

A lovely finish, it will look great as a project bag. I must add my chart to the list for next year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...