Thursday, May 09, 2019

Blackbird Designs Easter Parade



This design is by Blackbird Designs, Easter Parade, and it had been on my Easter stitching list for several years, so I decided this year to actually get it done.

I did start this back in late March but with Hannah getting sick, then myself, plans to have done by this Easter went out the window! 

I really enjoyed stitching this bunny - the thread colours and the little eyelets make it a lovely stitch.
I used all the recommended threads and cream 32 count Belfast linen.

See you soon xx

6 comments:

MartinaM said...

I love this Little Easter Bunny,
Martina

Kay said...

This looks just lovely. I have always liked this design, luckily I have it in my stash and must get around to it one day. x

butterfly said...

Lovely Easter stitch , I stitched this one last year , its a great stitch.

Marilyn said...

So pretty, love the Pastel look to it.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

This is so precious!

Andrea said...

It's a beauty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...