Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Peppermint Twist and a yummy slice

I have stitched several Christmas ornaments so far this year but this one is the first to be actually finished!

Peppermint Twist by Little House Needleworks
stitched on 30 count natural linen, with the recommended threads




That little candy cane stick looks good enough to eat don't you think?

It cooled down enough on the weekend so I actually felt like spending some time in the kitchen. As well as some blueberry muffins, I decided to make this yummy slice which I hadn't made in ages.




Oaty ginger slice by Chelsea Winter and you can find the recipe here. It's so delicious!

See you soon x


5 comments:

butterfly said...

Fab finish , love your Christmas stitch ,I stitch this one before it is a nice stitch.
Your sweet looks so yummy.

Kay said...

This is a really pretty design, the fabric you have use dis perfect for it too. It is the finishing that I really need to get around to for my stitching, I tend to either do them straight away or wait for a pile to build up and get them done all at once. x

Marilyn said...

Cute ornament.
Yes, the candy cane looks real!
That slice looks delicious, thanks for the link.
Marilyn

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That's a pretty finish. Thanks for the link to the recipe. I can't wait to try it.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

The Peppermint Twist Finish is so cute and so adorable...I dearly love this. Very Pretty.

Happy Stitching

Have A Lovely Day :)

Linda K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...