Thursday, November 29, 2018

Friends Stitching Circle

A few years ago, the Silver Needle started a club called "A Little Help from Our Friends Stitching Circle" and I joined for a couple of rounds. Due to other commitments I decided not to join in on the most recent club but when it advertised for beginning again in August, I was in!

Two of the kits have arrived to date, the first one took a long slow boat to NZ and then all the way back to the US for some silly reason unknown but it arrived a few weeks ago:



So pretty and the extra gift was a thread picker and marking pins, very sweet.

Next up for Part Two, the designer of choice was Paulette from Plum Street Samplers, an autumn themed kit.


This time the extra goodies included were two newly out needle threaders:


This little beetle one has a light, so cute!




We were also given a needle to try out - by Pat Carson, these needles have a gold eye and are meant to have a silky smooth glide - will have to test it out won't I??

Designers to come in future months for this club include Little House Needleworks, Summer House Stitche Works and Heart n Hand.

See you soon x

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great kits for your stash!
The first one is beautiful.
I have 1 of those bug needle threaders, & I love it.
Marilyn

Purple Pixie Dust said...

How do you join this club. I like the stuff you get. hugs Lynda

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Two attractive kits with gifts so far. It's nice to have something to look forward to each month.

LaNelle said...

I joined for the first time this year so enjoying it such fun to see the extra goodies and be able to try them out😘 I like stitching with Pat’s needles...enjoy

Vickie said...

I want to join, please tell me how to access? Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...