Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Santa Sunday, New Start & More Project Bags

My latest #santasundayxs project is finished - Hallelujah by Little House Needleworks.


I stitched this on 30 count straw linen by Weeks Dye Works. This is a restitch of this design, having stitched this chart when it first came out.

Next up is a new start which I got underway while Hannah and I were watching the Royal Wedding on Saturday evening. It was late night for us, watching right through until 1 am but Hannah and I had fun with a sleepover in our lounge.

Cross Stitch Nation by Heartstring Samplery:



Over the past few weeks I've been playing around with some new fabrics to sew up some more project bags.  I couldn't resist this cute emu fabric!







Lots of fun that's for sure!

If you want to make some for yourself, I used the Primitive Stitcher's You Tube tutorial for the emu bag, which you can find here.

For the vinyl zippered bag, this time I followed a tutorial by Calico, which you can find here. These bags are quite addictive, I've already got the fabrics, etc cut out for three more bags!

See you soon xx

9 comments:

karin said...

LOVE THE EMU FABRIC !!!!

shirley flavell said...

Lovely project bags, you can never have too many. I like your crosstitch projects. The wedding was great to watch.

Kay said...

I really should make some project bags, my stitching tends to live in plastic bags. x

Marilyn said...

The Angels are too cute.
Great project bags!
Thanks for the link.
Marilyn

Justine said...

Your project bags are gorgeous! I think they would be beyond my basic sewing skills but maybe one day...
Love the LHN design too.
Hope you enjoyed the Wedding Sleepover!

LindaLee said...

Oh my goodness! I'm inspired once again. It always amazes me how many projects you finish. All beautiful. You have a wonderful week my friend.

Andrea said...

Great project bags. Love the angels. What fabric are you using for Cross Stitch Nation?

Bethan said...

Really great bags - I can see why you couldn't resist the emu fabric! x

Laurens99 said...

Ikut Menyimak artikel anda min, klo sempet berkunjung balik ya min, Kilk artikel aku
login idnplay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...