Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Last Week

My #santasundayxs stitching is going really well, on the weekend I finished this sweet angel design by Little House Needleworks.


This is the second time I've stitched this lovely design, the first time was for my MIL back when the chart first came out.


One night last week I decided that some easy knitting was in order so I printed off a dishcloth pattern from my Ravelry list and found some Sugar 'n Cream cotton in my stash. Pretty colours huh?


I also received a little parcel from all the way down south, Vintage Purls in Dunedin. I'm going to use this gorgeous yarn for the first pattern in the Curious Handmade Sock Society Club. I recently mastered magic loop sock knitting (more about that another time) so I also bought these ChiaGoo 2.25mm circuluar needles. These are great to knit with.


On Saturday I went out for the day with Clare to spend the day in Napier with Kath. I couldn't decide what to knit or stitch so I packed up all my latest projects and more, lol.


We had a wonderful time catching up, lots of chatting and laughs and as always, a stitching together has to have yummy treats to share.




So much fun and I'm already looking forward to our next catch up.

See you soon xx

6 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

The angel is cute. How nice you had fun with your friends.

Karyn said...

Great weekend with sweet friends, Katrina, and the treats look very yummy indeed! I love your LHN Angel, she is so sweet. That is one of my favorites.
Hugs

Kimberley said...

I love VP wool and have also bought myself some of those needles - but I'm too manic to even knit a row around uni work! What a fab day out. I did buy some wool from the Skeinz sale y-day ..... for whatever century I start knitting again!

Kimberley said...

I love VP wool and have also bought myself some of those needles - but I'm too manic to even knit a row around uni work! What a fab day out. I did buy some wool from the Skeinz sale y-day ..... for whatever century I start knitting again!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful Angel, and pretty dishcloth.
Looks like a fun get-together.
marilyn

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely stitching. I must try knitting a dishcloth. They always look good.
It's lovely to meet up with friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...