Thursday, February 23, 2017

Two Finished Projects

I'm really happy how my latest project bag has turned out. I had bought these pretty Tilda fabrics last year and I've been waiting to find a matching stitching design. I used the tutorial by Nicole from Hue Loco but worked out my own dimensions based on the size of the stitching piece.

I'm sure this will be filled soon with another project :)


Another finished project which I haven't show yet is this cutie by Country Cottage Needleworks.




Made into a simple pillow, all ready for Christmas 2017!

See you soon xx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! I like the project bag the most, because of the wise words, the colours, and the way you made it. Really great!
The Christmas pillow is also very nice though, the fabric on the back matches and it just turned out really sweet. Well done!
Have a great day,
Sigrid

Elizabeth said...

What fantastic projects Katrina

Kay said...

I love the Christmas pillow, and will have to look out for that pattern.x

Marilyn said...

What a pretty bag, and the deer are too darn cute.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Yes, the Tilda fabric is beautiful. So is the stitching! What an adorable pillow.♥

Andrea said...

A wonderful project bag and your Christmas pillow is just great.

Wendy said...

Love all the fabrics. Lovely stitcheries too.

Christina said...

I love the red deer fabric on the reverse of your pillow - gorgeous!

Bethan said...

Really lovely fabric. I particularly love your cushion x

Jennifer said...

Both great finishes!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Your Finishes are so cute and so adorable...wow...dearly love them.

Happy Stitching
Linda K

Justine said...

Two beautiful finishes! I really love the project bag. I have several finished stitches that would suit this type of finish. Gorgeous and useful too!

Mandy Currie said...

Hello Katrina, I'm a new follower and enjoy your blog. Love both your finishes, the project bag is such a good idea, I could make loads with my fat quarters. Thank you for the inspiration. Kind regards Mandy

shirley flavell said...

Beautiful bag and stitchery. The Tilda fabrics are lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...