Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Friends Stitching Circle

A few months ago, Clare, Kath and I decided to sign up for a new club being offered by the Silver Needle in the US, A Little Help From Our Stitching Friends Circle.  

This club is going to feature 5 kits by 5 different designers - Shepherds Bush, Lizzie Kate, Blackbird Designs, Chessie & Me, and Jeanette Douglas Designs.

Our first kit arrived last week and it's by Blackbird Designs.


There is actually two pieces of different coloured fabric to stitch on and these will then be sewn together, and the little glass pins have been especially made for the club.

I can't wait to get this underway, just one or two others to finish first, ha ha.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Look like fun! Those are great pins.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How pretty! The pins will be the perfect touch!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Oh my gosh! What an adorable piece that will be! I love the colors, the design, everything about it. How did I not know about this club? Not that I need another club, but still - that's a super cute pattern and the pins are so pretty. Can't wait to see your progress.

Cathy B said...

I joined the stitching circle too. Who knows when I will get it stitched!

Unknown said...

Katrina,I joined the circle after seeing your first post about it.

Ranae said...

I missed out on the cirle, it's full, dang it, I'm always too late

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...