Sunday, July 12, 2015

Lots of projects on the go

I have lots of different projects on the go at the moment, including lots of little Christmas related ornaments, to pop away into the gift box for later on in the year.

This Christmas ornament took me several nights to stitch, black fabric is not my favourite to stitch on but I really liked the look of this one.  



Peace by Cathy Habernann of Hands on Design, 
from Just Cross Stitch August 2015


Next up, some simple red and white crochet Christmas stars.



Ages ago I came across a very cute Christmas pudding ornament on Pinterest but no pattern so I had a go a making up my own. Love the lime green ribbon.


These ones are for Hannah's little friends at Christmas.


See you soon x

8 comments:

Justine said...

Those puddings are too cute! I love the lime ribbon too.
The black fabric was worth the effort as that ornament looks stunning.

Elizabeth said...

I agree, the peace cross stitch is stunning on the black fabric

Vickie said...

I plan to stitch Peace also. So cool.

Maggee said...

Peace looks great! Nicely done! And loved the pudding ornaments! Hugs!

Delphyne said...

I'm so in love with your Peace ornament. It looks beautiful.

Cindy's Stitching said...

Such nice projects. On black it always pops. Really pretty.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I've got my eye on stitching that exact same ornament.

Lyn said...

They are lovely projects that you are working on..lots of variety too..black would be hard especially at night..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...