Sunday, December 28, 2014

A Kiwi Christmas

Christmas 2014 was a super day, we had a great time with our family, lots of fun times, laughter and delicious food.

Our Christmas morning started bright and early, checking out what Santa had left for Hannah and other pressies were unwrapped. We were all totally spoiled and I just loved all my gifts. Then it was off to my parents' house for Christmas breakfast with Zoe, my brother and his partner and some more pressie unwrapping. We also stopped by Glenn's parents for a quick catch up with my BIL, SIL, and their girls before heading home to get ready for our big family get together in the afternoon.










We had our Christmas meal about 4pm, followed by dessert


These are the beautiful flowers I received from my parents and Zoe on Christmas Eve


 Lovely to get a family photo - it doesn't happen very often, lol.



We've been making the most of our summery weather and since Boxing Day, most afternoons have been spent hanging out by our pool. We also took a drive up to Hastings yesterday for some sales shopping, couldn't bear going out in the crowds on Boxing day!! I was very pleased with my purchases using some gift cards and Christmas money.


A week of my holidays has been and gone already, I just hope the rest of my break doesn't go as quick. I've been reading alot, and a little bit of stitching has been getting done.

I'll be back soon to share some of the lovely crafty gifts I received from friends and also the last of the gifts I made.

See you soon xx

7 comments:

gracie said...

Wonderful pictures

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks like it was a perfect Christmas..

Emma/Itzy said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas - I am very jealous of the thought that you are all relaxing my the pool while there is a thick layer of frost here in Scotland!

Brigitte said...

Nice pictures of your Christmas Day and this buffet is looking absolutely delicious. But the best -for me- would be that there is no snow :)

Lana said...

Looks like you had a beautiful holiday!!

Maggee said...

Thank you for sharing your Christmas with us in blogland! It looks like lots of activity and sharing. Especially like the family portrait. Hugs!

laceystitcher said...

Loved the family photo and all the other pics. It is cold here in Kansas, USA so it was nice to think of others who have warm weather right now. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...