Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Our Weekend


My favourite of our trees are out in their full splendor at the moment - we have two snowball trees lining our driveway.  This year the snowballs seem to be bigger and a brighter white than previous years and they have just looked amazing.

I couldn't resist taking a few pics of Hannah, and Poppy too.



On Sunday this past weekend one of our local schools had their bi-annual gala and what a lot of fun it was - lots and lots of goodies on offer to be tempted with, and lots of games for the children to have a go at.  Hannah loved the bouncy castle and for the first time, as a special treat, she got to try some candy floss, this big bundle she shared with Zoe.



I hope your weekend was just as enjoyable as ours :)
See you soon xx

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. Love the picture of Hannah and the snowball tree.

Anonymous said...

The cottonball trees are magnificent. Your Poppy is the spitting image of my Tui :)

Carol said...

Looks like a lovely spring weekend, Katrina--can't believe how much your kitty looks like my old dear Shadow cat! How I miss him :)

Lynn said...

Your snowball trees are beautiful! I've always loved these but never had one in our yard.
Mmmm I haven't had candy floss in years!

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful photo of your daughter!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Wow! What a gorgeous tree! I've never heard of a snowball tree, but it's really beautiful.

Hannah is adorable, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...